Since about 1929, radios have been manufactured by Graetz Radio GmbH and sold under the Graetz (Graetzor) brand.
In 1933, Graetz - Radio AG was established.
Graetz AG grows rapidly, in 1941 the workforce comprises around 3,500 people.
After 1945, Graetz radios are again manufactured in Altena / Westphalia, in the Soviet occupation zone, later East Germany, radios are also manufactured again in the former Graetz factory in Lunzenau, later Rochlitz.
The high point of the Graetz radio, music box and television production was the late 1950s with around 13 production sites and around 5,000 employees.